Crazy to think this might be my last summer spent entirely on the Cape as I am moving come September to the Boston area. All good things of course since I'll be starting grad school at Lesley University and continuing the path to all my future goals. Lots of adjusting and transition are ahead!
- I am now a member of the Sandwich Arts Alliance
- Currently the lead teacher of the special ed. vocational program for the summer at Falmouth High School
- Part of the First Fridays summer series at Mashpee Commons where local artisans display and sell their work (so come to the next one the first Friday of Aug. from 6 to 8PM)
- I'M MOVING IN SEPT. AND STARTING GRAD SCHOOL (wowowow... all the feels)
- Have not been successful in completing many paintings this summer.... but there is still time!
See below a few of my favorite photographs I've taken so far this season.... They were taken on a beautiful evening in June at Grey's Beach in Yarmouth.